Adding sound

how do i add sounds or music to my creations ??? i need help lol

i want a song to play in the background, but when i try to import the song it says 1 or more files could not be read then it doesn’t work i need some help lol

do a search for what you ask…:x

there have been many threads on this subject:-\

BTW - is your signature a request?:o Just my opinion, but I don’t think it is appropriate, at least not here:)

and lol means “lots of laughs”…

Rev:elderly:

umm no, hell doesn’t exist and neither does “god” or anything like that, p.s lol means laugh out loud and if u don’t like it then don’t read it simple as that

i appreciate your ability to not get along with others…

especially when you are asking for help:P

Hmm, what is it with arguments on this forum? A simple thread about sound turns into one.

Ok, so heres how I see it… the phrase “Go To Hell” in a footer can be found offensive to many people. And your “if you don’t like it, don’t read it” statement is almost impossible to follow because you have to read it to see you don’t like it.

“lol” can be interpreted as anything you want, but on the internet all you have to know is that it means you are laughing.

I am going to have to ask you to please change your footer text to something less offensive to other people.

And just as a suggestion: when you are looking for help, try and be nicer to the people who are trying to help you, or else you might find that not many people will be willing to help you.

Now back to the task at hand…

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/loading.asp - tutorial on loading techniques… including loading external sound.

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/sound.asp - tutorial on adding sound that is in your library through AS.

I hope they help you.

sorry, did not mean to argue…

peace to all:)

Well thus far it was not a heated argument (unlike some other threads…you know what I mean rev). So that is good.

Peace to all! =)

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: