Adobe CS Trials released

Adobe have released the trial versions of their new CS line.

Fast servers too… I’m getting 233kb/sec of them :smiley:

Registration is required : http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp#product=1

just got PS CS. Seems ok. Nothing too special. I agree its more like a 7.5 than a new version. The new features are nice enough though. If you don’t need them, I wouldn’t upgrade.

I did notice the new IR pet is a Taconite :sure: pfft. “Whats for dinner?” “Its TACO NIGHT!” IR 3’s still my fav.

lol sen, that’s great :smiley:

here are 3 and 7’s

wtf are theses ?

hold alt and press the ‘titlebar image’ of the toolbar in ImageReady. It will change as will the startup screen for imageready :slight_smile: Repeat the process to restore it.

That’s wierd. Now that trials came out, won’t people crack the trials? E-Rain is smart, they don’t allow trials.

*Originally posted by Sharif *
**That’s wierd. Now that trials came out, won’t people crack the trials? E-Rain is smart, they don’t allow trials. **

Erain used to. I wouldnt have purchased Swift3D if I wasnt able to get my hands on the trial of v2.

Macromedia does it. I probably wouldnt have been as in to MM roducts if they didnt.

Having trials means people WILL use it. If they crack it or not, they are at least exposed to it, and when they go legit, it will be the product they had the trial of and know how to use which they will purchase.

Cool, downloading as we speak.