Anchor Man - The Legend of Ron Burgundy

I think this DVD is going to have the best ever “deleted scenes” section ever!

“I thought you said this was a shortcut…”

“Faaaaaantastic!”

I almost piss my pants whenever I hear that in my head :slight_smile:

No one else saw this movie this weekend!?

I reeeeally want to… if that counts :wink:

I saw it a few days ago…

I want to see it bad! I’ll probably see it this week or next (on vacation - yay!)

But from the reviews Ive heard, it seems like your typical comedy - fluffy stroy with a lot of one liners and things which only people who like these kinds of movies would really like. … Im one of those people so it sounds a-ok!

hhahaha - you will like it Sen for sure.

There are some AMAZING one liners. The while movie just seems like a very cheesy 70’s show and it’s awesome!

its more than that. appreciate the greatness that is will ferrell doing improve for a whole movie… :slight_smile:

maybe wed! yay!

[font=Arial][font=Verdana]“I am going to shoot you with a bee bee gun in the back of the head”

This movie was soo funny. Did you also notice that he is always wearing burgundy in most of the scenes.

I also loved it when jack black drop kicked Ron’s dog off the bridge.[/font] [/font]

This movie was a load of total crap. Like seriously I only laughed a couple times, especially when jack kicked the dog, I was the only person laughing at that part, looked like an idiot! But otherwise, they really brought that Brick’s guys jokes way too far. It just got really stupid, so all in all, the movie was a totaly waste of money.

hahahahaha

it’s so funny how so many people can have such different opinions. I mean for grinch to find it so hideous and me and a few others to find it so funny is a great example. I am sorry you didn’t like the movie grinch - you must have a very different sence of humour than me. I have to be honest though, I find A LOT of movies funny, even ones most people dont like. (ex. Zoolander)

Oh well, to each his/her own I guess.

p.s. The theatre I was at were rolling out of their seats with the dog punt incident. I think your area is either full of peta members, or they just don’t like a good dog punt. :wink:

didnt you like dodgeball grinch?

Well you see,
the really odd thing is, is that I loved dodgeball, and I loved Zoolander. Aw I can remember the days of me reapeting those hilarious lines, " I was the fat kid in 7th grade… Ew"
But I guess this movie was different from many. I usually like these ridiculous funny movies with Will, or Ben. But this one just wasn’t that funny. I mean ofcourse I can’t say there weren’t any funny parts, but most of them were just lame. But hey, a great one was when he was talking to his dog, and yells, I don’t speak spanish!

Somethings I didn’t like were when the dog was talking, and they put these semi-intelligent phrases by him, and these grizzly bears. The fight between the news crew’s was pretty funny, but until they brought in like “30” different crews. It got old.

//ROFL - I think your right, many of the members in the theater just were to mature? I mean heck, i laughed a lot, really I was the only person laughing so hard! I guess it depends on your setting, ex. was when I went to see Shrek2, we had the WHOLE theater laughing so hard, which made the enviorment 3 times as funny.

Other people laughing makes the movie so much better sometimes :slight_smile:

One of my alltime favorite parts was the

“I thought you said this was a short cut?”

and the guy responds… “fannntastic!”

It almost brings a tear to my eye :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHA, well we certainly have our own tastes don’t we? But your right about the more people fact, it’s really better.

I thought is was a good movie, but didn’t think it was great. I love Will and have always loved him, but can’t think of as many good one liners from this movie compared to his others. Maybe I would have to see it again… not sure.

how about at the begining when that chick is trying to pick him up and he says…

“and you pointed to your boobs!”

Well jsut about anything Will says is funny. He just has to put that blank stare on his face and say something and it becomes a classic.

I enjoyed the movie, but it isn’t one I really want to see again. The DVD with deleted scenes is something I might watch again though.

I wanted to see it but it sounds like theres only a few funny parts:h: thats wierd…

i have to see this, I MUST