Anchor Man - The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Other people laughing makes the movie so much better sometimes :slight_smile:

One of my alltime favorite parts was the

ā€œI thought you said this was a short cut?ā€

and the guy respondsā€¦ ā€œfannntastic!ā€

It almost brings a tear to my eye :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHA, well we certainly have our own tastes donā€™t we? But your right about the more people fact, itā€™s really better.

I thought is was a good movie, but didnā€™t think it was great. I love Will and have always loved him, but canā€™t think of as many good one liners from this movie compared to his others. Maybe I would have to see it againā€¦ not sure.

how about at the begining when that chick is trying to pick him up and he saysā€¦

ā€œand you pointed to your boobs!ā€

Well jsut about anything Will says is funny. He just has to put that blank stare on his face and say something and it becomes a classic.

I enjoyed the movie, but it isnā€™t one I really want to see again. The DVD with deleted scenes is something I might watch again though.

I wanted to see it but it sounds like theres only a few funny parts:h: thats wierdā€¦

i have to see this, I MUST

It 'll probably be a while before it comes out in Belgium, but Iā€™ve just watched the online theatratical trailer and it seems funny enough.

Let me also point out that at this point, SureShot has [size=1]Posts: 3,271[/size]
and EthanM has [size=1]Posts: 2,371[/size]
which is very alike in a weird kinda way.

That concludes the random fact in my post of tonight folks.

hahaha, thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile: I didnā€™t notice.

The other week fester and I had the EXACT same post count inthe same thread. I think he has since blown past me.

EthanM - itā€™s been a pleasure :bows:

you should see it high, Ethan. just kidding. unless you are into that sort of thing. which im not. boy is this awkward. :jail: > :cop:

seriously though, i remember sitting through the movie and going, ā€œman, i gotta remember that quote.ā€ then i dont! lol.

but now that ive seen it a couple times, there are STILL quotes that my friends think of and say and then im like, ā€œyeah, that was a really funny part too.ā€

a prime example is when sureshot just said: ā€œyou pointed at your boobs.ā€ sureshot, i just got over my laughing spell now! lol.

[ot]

I liked Kung Pow. :)[/ot]

**I just want to take moment to say that there is no ā€œIā€ in: random number matchng posts counts. This was a team effort and I couldnā€™t have done it without SureShot. Who has always been dedicated to his posting. Hereā€™s to doing what they couldnā€™t be done!

Kris. I donā€™t get high sorry, but thanks for asking.

[SIZE=1]// had to edit because I first wrote Soulty instead of SureShotā€¦ :block: [/SIZE]

i was just kidding anyways.

but i gotta tell ya, opening night when i wentā€¦ the theater was rank with pot, lol. not to mention just about everyone had jumbo popcorns and sodas.

whyā€™d i notice this? i dunno, i should be a psychiatrist or something :slight_smile:

KUNG POW!?! OMG that was soooo funny. Man I literally pissed my pants!

didnā€™t like kung powā€¦ heh.
I think Iā€™ll like anchorman though. I loved Zoolander, heck anything with Will Ferrel heā€™s freaking amazing.

:lol:

Not much of a chance of that happening here in Belgium :frowning:

And @ SureShot & Ethan:
Yeah, no problem, Iā€™m just the noticable type I guess :puzzle:

:crazy: