Answer me

can i make a forum in flash???/

[Editors Note: This message was retracted due to the fact that you posted the same questions only an hour and a half before you posted this follow up. We all have lives and I’m sorry if we were not fast enough for you. A smart man once said “Patience is a virtue.” Get some please, and we will be more than happy to help you.]

and the answer is… “yes”

oh you want to know how??? Well, if you had to ask the question, then you have a bunch of stuff to learn before you’re even CLOSE to being able to accomplish this monumental task.

I have 2 years of Flash experience and I’m still working on a forum… I have been working on it for 4 months now.

So the answer is “Yes you can”

PS… I agree with Jubba. You’re lucky someone answered you at all with that attitude.

I’m starting to wonder about some folk, hhhhmmmmmmm
how does it work? lets say we all go round saying things like “answer me” is that how you think you’re gonna get help?
Upu you’ve gotta get kir to add another section, you’ll have to call it the “demand section”…that’s an order, you will obey lol :frowning:

Buy me a car. Wash it every week. Be sure to vacuum the interior and wax it twice! That’s an order!

what kind of car would you like, your highness?

shouldn’t you already know!!! lol

I want a 1969 Mustang convertible in cherry red with black leather seats in mint condition.

Will you marry me? You seem to have good taste in cars. Would you by any chance like a 1963 Split Window Corvette? Hunter Green with Red Leather interior and cream colored headliner?

I would! But I’m stuck with my 76…:frowning:

my girlfriend likes the mini coopers…:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: horrible taste…and beetles too, she likes the new beetles…

They certainly don’t make cars like they used to! And the Corvette is gorgeous. The Mini Cooper is ok, but it looks they sucked the ideas from another decade, tried to modernize it and you have the Cooper. The old Beetles are superior to the new ones too.

stfu

stfu? not nice…

couldn’t work that one out myself :frowning: I did get the fu just not the st?

I know what it means simon…I was just curious as to why he said that. That is not really the way that someone behaves when they ask for help. STFU means shut the f**k up.

Wow virusray - your maturity level astounds me!

Really, first the impatience and then the STFU…I don’t understand people. Really if you want us to answer your questions then please be polite and patient.

Hey RenniGirl- $5 says he’s like 10 years old. I don’t think an older more mature person would say something like that, especially when they are asking for help! Whatever…I’m just making it a point to never answer any of this persons questions ever again.

um… Virus… I can now absolutely say that you will not get any help from me from now on. Ask anyone here… you’ve just cut yourself off from one of the most valuable sources of information here at Kirupa.

Go away and learn how to behave child.

PS - Reni can’t marry anyone else… with that kind of taste in cars… she’s mine… mine I tell you mine!!!

I don’t mean to sound sexist but its not often that I find a female that has good taste in cars. Most of the girls I know like cars because they are “cute” and nothing pisses me off more than someone calling my cars cute. ahhhh that really irks me…my cars aren’t cute! dammit!!

You’re not being entirely sexist now. Women are conditioned to like feminine things. I guess it’s a good thing I’m weird!

Upu, do you need a wheelbarrow to carry your ego around!? lol

I can now absolutely say that you will not get any help from me from now on. Ask anyone here… you’ve just cut yourself off from one of the most valuable sources of information here at Kirupa. ** Upuaut**

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: