Are you people still using flash 5?!

actually if you know the definition of weird, almost nothing is which we call weird.

“A rose by any other name would never never smell the same, and cunning is the nose that knows an onion that’s been called rose.”

to which particular definition are you speaking?

I know of several…

weird (wîrd)
adj. weird·er, weird·est

1. Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
  2. Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.
  3. Archaic. Of or relating to fate or the Fates.

Plus I’m sure there are more that I have missed. :sleep:

I was speaking of #2:stuck_out_tongue:

Rev:elderly:

I’m in SF… where wierd isn’t…

I’m sorry to even admit this, but orange county. LOL yes, land of the fruits, nuts, rich and wannbe famous.

I hate it here. Can’t wait to get out

I’m actually gonna be in San Fran in 2 weeks :slight_smile: Love it up there

lets chat when you get up here…

:cyclops:

I may have something you need…:rambo:

BTW… I can’t stand So Cal… :evil:

I have a friend in Manhattan Beach, he always wants me to visit… :x

It is so much more relaxed up here, plus we have hills anyone can live on… :stuck_out_tongue:

Or you can come to Philadelphia where if you make eye contact with a stranger you are risking your life :evil:

“you looking at me? ***** i know you ain’t lookin at me!? you ****ing asshole don’t you ****ing look at me you *****! I WILL KILL YOU!!!”

True story :frowning:

While in Chef’s school, I met 2 or 3 guys from Phillie…

Nice guys, but instant a$sholes… Just add alcohol… :evil: by the end of the night they were dancing on tables, pissing off everyone in the bar, then passing out in a gutter.

true story:ninja:

I was refering to the third definition, which is the clasic one, and where it’s origins lie. ie the weird sisters three, the Fate’s of greek mythos. To me, wierd is just something that was fated to be, rather than something which is odd, or strange.

I kinda figgered that… you being a word person and all… :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess I should choose my phrases more carefully around here… :x jk

So rev… you know us philly guys.

I don’t do that though. Im instant asshole to start :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, thats only if I don’t like you. So if I am not an asshole to you…your safe.

Don’t drink (much) and DO NOT SMOKE…and I do not do drugs (try and find a guy in Philly that can say any of that…betcha its hard :P)

you are the first… :stuck_out_tongue:

bet that isn’t the first time you heard that… :o

I want to visit Philly one of these days, almost went this summer, but the guy I was going to drive across country with went & got a job! Self-centered dweeb…

:stuck_out_tongue:

i guess Philly is good for visiting, we have fun places like South Street and stuff like that.

But those are things that are cool for visiting, but when you are around them all the time… they are just “blah”.

Nah, not the first time I heard it, my friends are like me also :stuck_out_tongue:

kinda like Fisherman’s Wharf? :slight_smile:

or like Waikiki, when I lived in HI? :slight_smile:

Nice thing about SF, there is always something to do here, all you have to do is want to do something…