Are you stupid?

http://www.netcartoon.net/naaas/quiz.html

I found this on another forum. Funnies part was that the title of the thread was the same as above. And I clicked on it…

…like maybe I was thinking… I don’t know… am I?

15 :frowning:

sfdg

I think one of the dumbest questions is “Where was the first place the beatles played” or something like that. Seriously, Like I give a ****.

some are pretty lame questions for a general crowd…

like the beattles, and jesus and percentages of fat people … :sure:

I took it about four times and ranged from 14 - 18

*Originally posted by Digigamer *
**I think one of the dumbest questions is “Where was the first place the beatles played” or something like that. Seriously, Like I give a ****. **
I got asked that question too. Eaaaaasy. :beam: If, of course, you’re English and a Beatles fan. :slight_smile:

It’s not about stupidity as opposed to common sense, but stupidity as opposed to knowledge, as senocular said, you can only know these things by learning about them or hearing from someone else. But again, everything we know we have either learned from books/comps or heard from someone else, right?..

Marz, these things can help you in life, imagine you’re in an event where you have lots of potential clients/hotties, and you impress them with your knowledge and the next day they sign a big contract with you/sign your shirt with their lipstick :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, I got 20 :h: well to be honest I guessed 3 or 4 and I was right :stuck_out_tongue:

And when am I going to ever need to use devine wind? Remember, there are no stupid answers, just stupid questions.

I got eleven, I got eleven, lead is Pb, I got eleven! Pennicilen is more cultered than me!

8/20

:frowning:

16/20 and then I got 18/20.

I was actually surprised…I am far from a worl history buff and most of my questions went that way

I also got the beatles question wrong

*Originally posted by Phat7 *
**It’s not about stupidity as opposed to common sense, but stupidity as opposed to knowledge, as senocular said, you can only know these things by learning about them or hearing from someone else. But again, everything we know we have either learned from books/comps or heard from someone else, right?..

Marz, these things can help you in life, imagine you’re in an event where you have lots of potential clients/hotties, and you impress them with your knowledge and the next day they sign a big contract with you/sign your shirt with their lipstick :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, I got 20 :h: well to be honest I guessed 3 or 4 and I was right :stuck_out_tongue: **

I’d rather impress those hotties with something else :wink:

bah 12! I hate (+ dunno anything about) history!