AS2 xml scrollbar gallery help needed please

Hello,

I have just completed a “Creating an XML Scrollbar Gallery in Flash” tutorial and although I found it very helpful, there is just something small I need to tweak to make it work with my website!

I am currently building a Flash website to hold my design portfolio. The portfolio is split into many different catigories and each catigory needs to have it’s own independant scrollbar gallery (which i guess means they all need their own .xml files).

The problem I currently have upon completing your tutorial, is that when I put my own images in the gallery and navigate to it on my website, it works brilliantly. However, upon clicking on a different button on the website (e.g. “HOME”), the gallery stays on the screen! What I need is for the code to be tweaked slightly so that:

a. When the user clicks on another button after viewing the gallery, the gallery disappears so the user can continue using the website

and

b. I need to be able to have several independent scrollbar galleries so when the user navigates through the website, they can view them all individually (i.e. one for ‘branding’, one for ‘print work’ one for ‘websites’ etc etc)

I WOULD HUGELY APPRECIATE ANY HELP AND ADVICE YOU CAN OFFER WITH THIS PLEASE?

Kindest Regards,

Liam