attachMovie() ...how do i unload the movie?

I have a button, that, when you press it, loads an external SWF while going to a transitional “Loading …” screen. Afterwards, I want the loading screen to disappear, and have my portfolio.swf become visible. My code is as follows:\r\r////////////////////\ron (release) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root.attachMovie(“loadTransition”, “t_load”, 0); // attach the loading movie clip\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp setProperty(“t_load”, _x, 325);\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp setProperty(“t_load”, _y, 200);\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root.loadMovieNum(“portfolio.swf”, 1); // load the portfolio\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp \r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp while (_level1.getBytesLoaded() !== _level1.getBytesTotal()) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp i = 0; // delay everything until it loads&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp \r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp }\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root[“t_load”][“loadingText”].gotoAndPlay(3); // send it to the frame that says “Done.”\r\r // insert unattach code here:\r}\r//////////////////////////\r\rNow, I need to figure out how to unattach my attached movie clip (loadTransition) and make it so portfolio.swf shows. Any thoughts?\r\rThanks,\rDavid Balatero

as long as you’re using the attach method,\r\rremoveMovieClip();\r\rshould work fine