Available: OO PHP 5 / ActionScript Developer (full time)

To whom it may concern,

I am currently representing a senior-level OO PHP 5 Developer with strong ActionScripting experience who is looking for a FULL TIME job in the NY/NJ area in the 100-120k range. A telecommuting position would also be considered anywhere on the globe with occasional visits.

A full resume as well a OO PHP 5 code sample will be provided to interested parties.

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing
www.open-source-staffing.com
[email protected]

http://www.linkedin.com/in/opensourcestaffing

** CANDIDATE INFO **

I am an expert PHP developer that has been using PHP for over 10 years. I work with object-oriented PHP and have an understanding of various MVC frameworks including Zend, CakePHP, and symfony. I have worked with many databases, including MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and others. I have a strong background in creating database schemas on different database servers. I work on everything from e-commerce sites to corporate business client-server applications. I am very passionate about PHP and web technologies.

My graphics skills are excellent, as I have many years of experience with Adobe and Macromedia products. I excel at HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Flash and other web technologies, including audio and video software. I develop cross-platform, cross-browser solutions for Mac, Windows, and Linux. My career started as a database programmer working with Windows and Unix systems. From there I have developed much interest and a lot of professional experience in different programming languages and multimedia software. I am also very good at writing documentation and can easily produce excellent video training tutorials for users, partners, or business associates.