Hi, I work for Jefferson Wolfe, an IT recruitment agency. We have a job opportunity that might interest you guys: Senior PHP Developer, Full-time.
· We are currently looking for Software Engineers at all levels to join our highly professional and dynamic IT team.
· Help us successfully expand our internationally growing company.
· You would be in charge of your project’s success including planning, tracking, and executing software architecture, resource allocation, and process implementation, which meet budget, quality, and time targets and restrictions.
· In return, you can expect an attractive salary and numerous opportunities to grow on both a personal and professional level.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent professional education
· 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in one or more demanding technical roles.
· You are a skilled developer with experience in programming with PHP5, adhering to best practices in object-oriented design including design patterns.
· You are able to architect and optimize MySQL databases, write efficient and complex queries, and utilize powerful ORMs such as Doctrine.
· You are an expert in Symfony2. You have broad knowledge of the latest tools (git, composer, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, PHPStorm, XDebug, JMeter)
· Methodologies in software development (Scrum and KanBan, eXtreme Programming
· Experience in the area of eCommerce applications, software APIs, web services using REST and SOAP are a big plus.
· Your flexibility and openness combined with the willingness to perform and to work autonomously complete your profile.
· UK: London, Oxford
· Germany: Berlin, Munich or Hamburg
Interested? Don’t hesitate to send me your CV or to contact me for more information at this address: [email protected]