Backbutton problem

Hi everyone
My first post here and I would be glad of any help you can give :slight_smile:

I have a problem with the back button not working on a Flash site which has a preloader in scene 1. The site content starts in scene 2 and hitting the back button of course just sends the surfer back to scene 1 which then bounces them to scene 2 again. I should add that I’m using name anchors to add navigation from scene to scene with the back button. What I need is a name anchor in the first scene which will send them back to the previous page, if this is at all possible.

It has become an issue because Google now refuses to allow our Adwords campaign until we can give surfers a way back to the SE using the back button. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Paul

i can’t seem to find this any more on rhamej’s site anymore? :frowning:

Was long deleted. But I still have the zip. =)

edit, it won’t let me attach it because it’s already attached in another thread.

ah thanks, rhame, i wasn’t aware the example you had was the same as the RobertPenner one. However, i dont see localconnection being used in the example.

Nonetheless, thanks a ton.

[quote=DavidOrtiz;1983904]ah thanks, rhame, i wasn’t aware the example you had was the same as the RobertPenner one. However, i dont see localconnection being used in the example.

Nonetheless, thanks a ton.[/quote]
hmmmm, I must have uploaded penners zip back then. ooops
Here is mine =)
By the way, it only works in IE.