Bags

I kinda seem to tend to spend allot of time on kirupa forum to pass the time…

Haha… that’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Just sitting around… :frowning: I don’t do malls. I don’t talk on the phone. I just… talk to my boyfriend. And my siblings, who are really my only other close friends, but being 200km away doesn’t allow me to talk to them very often. So really, I have no life. :stuck_out_tongue:

so this brings us back to the mall…where i buy my clothes :). So next time i go to the mall, i shouldnt buy FCUK, i should buy guess, diesel, etc. what about hats? Where could i get a good baseball cap [again designer label]?

Next time you go to the mall, you should buy whatever the hell you want. If you want to buy FCUK, go right ahead. Do they have designer baseball caps? :h: I can’t help you with that. I recommend Eddie Bauer. And Roots. Although they really aren’t much of a designer label, I love their classic stuff 'cause it’s made to last. Almost all my sweatshirts and t-shirts are from Roots and I’ve had them for years. :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, thanks for your help! :mu:

Caps. Can’t beat Von Zipper of Zoo York for them.

Whaha… Yep… That suck-ed… Besides Kirupa forum… let’s see… I do some breakdancing and skateboarding… but mostly I just do those activities alone because there aren’t allot of guys and girls into that…around these parts… I don’t have a life my self… to… :stuck_out_tongue: Should get a job or something. Nah… I’m to lazy… :stuck_out_tongue:

where do you live?

The Netherlands…

whoa…on of my teacher’s from there

What does he teach?

Heh, T-O, I always thought you lived in Toronto, 'cause your name is T-O and all… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope… My name is Theo… and if you say it in dutch… You say it like T-O and not th…ee.o as in english.

social studies and english…really great teacher-

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=504702

im going to the mall either tomorow or today…i am getting the blue/white fcuk bag…some diesel stuff, and a few hugo shirts…i really need some nice clothes, and this is the best time to buy them, cuz lots of stores are having sales…i am ashamed to even look at my closet sometimes, its soo ‘white’.

yeah dutch people are awesome!!!

are KAPPA clothes good? quality? and what are they like after you wash them?

like clothes, i’d imagine.

*u dont gotta be so snooty…*its just that my friend bought a kappa suit, and after he washed it…he lost the original color…so i was wondering if anyone had the same expeirience.

What’s kappa? :h: