Bantumi coders!

*Originally posted by lostinbeta *
**Store the linkageIDs of the clips in an array and choose from that during the attachMovie().
alternatively, you could always just name them in sequence.

Ah, so true… so true.

*Originally posted by lostinbeta *
**Ah, so true… so true. **
i’m just trying to be as efficient as possible. :thumb:

Of course, especially with something of this magnitude.

I don’t think efficiently, I think in ways that will just make it work. :-\

I agree with Ahmed. Object oriented programming is definitely the way to go. It doen have to be very strict and all, with a Bantumi class and specific Bantumi methods, but I think we should follow this idea :slight_smile:

[size=1]Ahmed >> You own Flash MX Game design Demystified, rigth? I think that Jobe Makar did a great job in his examples, and we should definitely choose a similar method :beam:[/size]

Oh great… OOP :hangover:

As I said, it doesn’t have to be done the proper way :beam: I’ll settle for a light application of the OOP concepts.
And what’s the matter anyway? Didn’t you read Sen’s tutes? :bad:

I read so many OOP tuts they are coming out my arse, but OOP is still lost on me… i’m an OOP retard hands down.

*Originally posted by Ilyas da Pom *
**[size=1]Ahmed >> You own Flash MX Game design Demystified, rigth? I think that Jobe Makar did a great job in his examples, and we should definitely choose a similar method :beam:[/size] **
Yup, it is a good book :slight_smile: [size=1]though he messed up in the isometric worldview chapter[/size] :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by ahmed *
** he messed up in the isometric worldview chapter:P **

always there to pick on others, huh ahmed?

:beam:

Rev

look who’s talking :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, but I’m not 14!

:smiley:

Rev

Hey Ahmed. . . .

ROFLMAO!

Rev

LMAO! that’s ****in great! :smiley:

Just some random books I have bought my future son. . . . .

HAHAHAHAH ROFLMAO!!!

Where are you getting these images from Dan?

The demystified book… is that a greenish book? I think I have it and I never opened it.

OOP? I have some basic OOP knowledge, when I was doing some very light VB work years and years ago…

It will be a learning experience. That’s for sure.

Just, Around. . . . .

The demystified book… is that a greenish book?
yup, the greenish book it is :slight_smile: