Baseball been berry berry good to me

Just had to say;

My boys are going to the Fall Classic! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wahoooooooo!

have a beer for me… =)

Rev:elderly:

Phil:

I appreciate your dislike for sports…Baseball is the only sport I can follow with any enthusiasm (when I was younger I tried to fake it with all the rest). :pirate: I still can’t stand to actually go to a game. I would much rather sit in the comfort of my own living room (even if I am by myself), without a $7 beer, and still have a better view than at the park, and save myself the $50. Not that I haven’t seen over 60 home games in one season (at Candlestick park I might add).

What has actually come out of this was a total surprise to me. Not only do I truly love baseball, it is the only thing my father and I have to talk about.

When I moved to SF, got a divorce, let my hair grow, and got an earring, my father swore I was gay. It has taken me over a decade of just being me to change his mind.

It has become the sole bonding agent for my brother, my father, and myself (my mother died 9/10/01 of cancer).

So…that is why “Baseball has been berry berry good to me.”

and all I preach anymore is Flash… I have grown tired of trying to enlighten those whose only goal is to follow a path that someone else is leading. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think this was a bonding moment… =)

I will give a look in a couple days, when I have the time and energy to comprehend… :slight_smile:

I am currently trying like crazy to finish 2 separate projects that the **** clients have drawn out for months. :evil: why is it they never seem to give you deliverables when they say they will, but still want you to keep their deadline?

Oh well, I just have to add…

GO GIANTS!!!

Philman:

the cubbies are my 2nd fav team… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure speaking with you this evening.:slight_smile:

Time for me to become one with the cosmic pillow… :sleep: <i>does a little yoga-like pose </i>

Now I have to wait until Saturday for the next game! :( :(