Basic navigation buttons

I dont think this should be very hard because it should be commonly asked.

There are anumber of .swf movies on my website (website written in HTML). I would like all of the movies to have basic navigation button like Play, Stop, Pause, Rewind, Fast Forward.

Here is some sample code for a movie:

<html>
<head></head>
<body marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 bgcolor=“ffffff”>
<br><br><br>
<center>
<OBJECT CLASSID=“clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000”
WIDTH=“992”
HEIGHT=“688”
CODEBASE=“http://active.macromedia.com/flash6/cabs/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0”
>
<PARAM NAME=“MOVIE” VALUE=“SendingMessages.swf”>
<PARAM NAME=“PLAY” VALUE=“true”>
<PARAM NAME=“LOOP” VALUE=“true”>
<PARAM NAME=“QUALITY” VALUE=“high”>
<EMBED SRC=“0004.swf” WIDTH=“992” HEIGHT=“688”
PLAY=“true” ALIGN=“center” LOOP=“true” QUALITY=“high”
TYPE=“application/x-shockwave-flash”
PLUGINSPAGE=“http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer”>
</EMBED>
</OBJECT>
</center>
</body>
</html>

Is there anything I can add in here to get those buttons?

Thank you much!

where would the navigation buttons be found?
on the html or the swf? i don’t get the question

It would not be terribly important, I suppose that HTML might be the easiest. I could copy and paste it in all of my web videos that are up now.

What I really want to do is have a movie library for help videos. They need to have pause, play, stop, FF, RW. Would a flash template be helpful for me if all the movies are .swf’s and run on an HTML -not Flash based webpage?

It is not very important if the buttons are on the HTML page or the swf, I just need an effective way of doing this.

Can anyone help with this? It would be very much appreciated! I just need to have people viewing the movies hit Stop, start or play.