Best/preferd sites on smilie tutorials?

all i need to now. which is the best or your preferd web site giving tutorials on how to make smilies. (prefrebly in PSP)

:toad: < love this one.

i never used a tutorial, i just made them by taking the regular smilie and changin him (or her!) however i wanted. just zoom in really large, or you could prolly even use an icon creator. should work fine …

~k

[size=1]ps- i did see a freeware smilie inserter proggie for emails - kinda like a plug in type deal i guess. it looked pretty cool but as the old hd is full as of late, i didn’t down it. i do love the smilieys tho[/size]

I don’t think there are tutorials, just open paint zoom in, grab a pencil tool and click! :beam:

• Soul :s:

Way to put down the new guy, you should have said something nice and reassuring.

:stuck_out_tongue: lol.

Ok ok, sorry!

Just follow your heart, close your eyes, make a wish and your lovely ncie wish midgets will come and draw the smily for you! Like magic! Its quite amazing, try it :beam:

That better Aislin? :beam:

wish midgets? is that like widgets?

Yes in a way, like wish widgets though :beam:

ok dude, empty your mailbox… make sure you empty your sent items too…

Me? Ok

huh?

Eilsoe has a template but thats it.

Unfortunately there’s no such thing as a smilie fairy that comes and does smilies for you. Unless Soul has been moonlighting and not telling us. :slight_smile:

I think the best place to start is take the standard :slight_smile: one and alter it how you see fit…

i started by looking at how other people made theirs zooming in really close and looking at shading techniques etc. then modify the basic smilies and then start making your own.

Kit, of course theres no such thing as a smilie fairy! Its a smilie widget! :beam:

Kit’s idea seems the best, do that :slight_smile:

I thought a widget was something that was in a beer can? Of course I could be wrong here…

Unless you’re saying that it’s best to make smilies whilst under the influence of alcohol, in which case I’m right with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

[SIZE=1]Oh, and check your PMs Soul. :)[/SIZE]

Correct Kit!.. nothing better for pixeling than a good swig of ale :stuck_out_tongue:

runs to check PMs

Personally I prefer a vodka mixer, but that’s just me. :slight_smile:

So to do smilies, you ned a basic image --> :slight_smile: , Photoshop, the zoom and copious amounts of alcohol.

Excellent.

Amen… a recipe for sucess I feel :beam:

thanx for all your help U guys… and gals!

Pas de problem. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to show us what you come up with. :stuck_out_tongue: