Borderless window prob

LOL, so it’s just some sort of freaky error that has nothing to do with me being a retard… good to know :stuck_out_tongue: so now what? lol…

So now you continue with the fullscreen window way I gave you, it should work fine.

Now I am interested as to what is causing this [object] error.

Interesting indeed.

Snoochie Boochies…ahahahahahhaha…

it’s not working though… it says "The system cannot find the file specified. " but it’s there http://d7.bz/mainswf.htm

I have IE 6 installed, and the Patch from Microsoft installed also.
I never did, and still don’t have problems with the Chromeless Window.

It works fine for me.

This board adds a space between “java” and “script”. Maybe that is your problem.

here try this (hoping that without using the code tags it won’t get messed up, if it is messed up, then just removed the space in between java and script as I previously noted)…

on (release) {
getURL(“javascript:newWin(‘http://d7.bz/mainswf.htm’,‘mainswf’,'fullscreen’);”);
}

i never did till now… but **** happens i guess…

You have IE 6 with a patch, not IE6 SP1 and the chromeless windows patch for it provided by microbians. Any site that uses the new chromeless windows script gets that error.

Chromeless windows work fine in IE 6, but not in IE6 SP1. Well with the new patch, they both get the [object] error, but IE6 still displays a chromeless window, while IE6 SP1 will display a pop up window.

AWESOME! it worked! thank you, thank you, thank you! :slight_smile: now get some sleep lol

ALL HAIL THE CHROMELESS WINDOWS GOD!!!

Oh wait… I didn’t fix the chromeless window.

Either way, 4:45am here, haven’t slept for days, I think I will go at least try.

Good night peoples. I am glad I helped you get your fullscreen window up.

One suggestion… add a close window button…

on (release){
getURL("javascript:close()");
}

Goodnight :sleep:

good idea :slight_smile: sleep is good… thanks again! i am sure i’ll need your help again soon… if not send me an email sometime :slight_smile: SLEEP TIGHT, DON’T LET THE BED BUGS BITE…:smirk: