I need a good button workflow with all the possible features (animated buttons, possibility to visually stay turned on, etc.) and all done smoothly, without too many layers of movieclips, etc. Let’s say I have to do some flash interface templates that are going to be used (and filled with content) by other ppl, and I want to combine nice looks and animation of the interface with easy use and no exessive code.
So, I need every button to have a fade in and a fade out animation - and that’s ok, I can do that with this.onRollOut and this.onRollOver inside a simple animated button, and go back and forth in the animation.
But, I also need the buttons to stay clicked when clicked on (to indicate where you are in the current ‘presentation’;), and all the other buttons in the same group of buttons to ‘unclick’ (go back to the initial state). And I also need each of them to trigger and action when clicked on 
I think all this is easier with regular buttons and not clickable movieclips, but then I don’t have a cool fadeout animation (but only fade-in, as I only have a ‘rollover’ state, and not a rollout).
I hope I managed to explain my problem, so if anyone has a nice and flexible button workflow, I would appreciate any advice.
Thanx!