Can i export as wireframe IMAGE

I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD EXPORT THE WIREFRAMES AS IMAGES,FOR A WIRE FRAME EFFECT

Hello,
I do not think Swift 3D has a wireframe export features, but you can press the Print Screen button and paste the image into an image editor. You will be able to manipulate it like you would any other image. That is the best way that I know of doing it. You could also import the Swift 3D swf into Flash, and let Flash export the movie as a sequence of images.

patryder.com he used what you are talking about

i dont really know how but there is a way to do it
i think when u compile it(export, whatever) you need to check on option it has the word outline in it…hehe sorry i cant help more.

It’s easy, I’ve been doing it all week long.

Choose to export. When you do it comes up with a menu which lets you choose wireframe export. Also it allows you to choose which type of fills you want to use, as well as options for either the complete wireframe, or just the edges.

I’ll be posting my first example of interesting uses for this effect, tomarrow some time.

where’s the examples then? i’d love to see some good stuff
joe

Sorry, I got distracted with a couple other things. I’ll look for the 3D creation I made. Thanks for the reminder