Can i get in [trouble] for this?

I’m planning on selling some TV show DVD boxsets on eBay, to help jack up the auction, I’m thinking about including a cd-rom with an uncut version of the pilot and some gag reels not found in the boxset…question is, will i get in any legal trouble for this? I mean, I am selling original copy of the DVD boxset, so could the stuff i’m planning to add be considered backup copies? or will i be getting a knock on the door from the RCMP for this?

You may get in trouble for that. While nobody would care that you are selling the DVD box-sets, the CD using material that you, from what it seems, did not acquire legally could get you in trouble. I don’t know - there could be some exceptions for unreleased material :slight_smile:

if u give me a free copy i wont tell any one!!!

when in doube…test it out…
do it, and if we don’t hear from you within in the next month, we’ll just assume they arrested you and confiscated your comuter…

Worst case scenario is that they’d take your auction down.

when in doube…test it out…
do it, and if we don’t hear from you within in the next month, we’ll just assume they arrested you and confiscated your comuter…

um…yea…NO!

I think I’ll just add a cd-rom of the additional gag reel for now and see what happens…thanks for the help all