Can someone help me it wont take long!

why wont my picture show up beside my name on this …site… i know I have the URL right… but thats about all I know…remeber this is a picture right beside my name “insaneflasher” not my signature… Any help is great thanks

Love '" the insaneone “”

Hm…perhaps the picture is to high of a quality? Or maybe it can’t be displayed and a compressed size or such…

Try saving it to another URL.

it shows up (sometimes) for me. although reduced to 10x10 it just looks like a black square instead of the creepy pic you intended (you freaky guy, you). ; )

try reducing it to 10x10 in the first place. that’s a much smaller download over the web too, which makes everyone’s life better.

cheers.

hey honnie!
having trouble with the flashing?
well we all know that if i knew what to do i would be right there helping you out.
how’s my wonderful husband doing nowadays anyway?
well i must tend to our children see you tonight in my dreams.
love
insaneflashgirl

insaneflasher says thanks for the help but he doesnt know how to make the picture 10x by 10x … Im writting for him because he is to lazy… and he is my master and he told me to …

Hello saneless flash girl / justin told me about you flashing abilities so if you know any flash tricks could you tell them to me my e mail address is The****[email protected]