Personal Pictures?

Hey :slight_smile: I was just wondering how we get a personal pic under our name?

its an aviator or somethin
lol
(i cant spell):cyclops:

HAHA, it is an avatar. Go into your User CP, then click on ā€œEdit Optionsā€ and it should be all the way at the bottom.

Yeahā€¦Iā€™m just retarded I guess and couldnā€™t find out where it went LOLā€¦

We posted at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops! LOL!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, I found it, but it wonā€™t take my avatar image LOL its says its bigger than 50px. Does it not resize stuff??

Grrā€¦I guess Iā€™ll have to resize it myself. Oh well LOL

Yeah, you do have to resize it yourselfā€¦ I just used a buddy icon I made for AIM. Those are 48x48 pixels, so it worked out great.

Okay cool :slight_smile: Iā€™ll resize mine :slight_smile: I have to use mine cuz it goes with my picture LOL

Nice Eyes, and no thatā€™s not a pick-up line, just my way to welcome the new girls. I tell guys something like ā€˜nice hair cutā€™. :beam:

Hey! I never got a ā€œnice hair cutā€!

I am on to you dan :evil:

Thatā€™s only because I am too jealous of your post count, it would be a weakness in myself to compliment my forum post rivals. But like someone hella smarter than me once said, ā€œKeep your friends close, but keep your enemies closerā€.

As a friend once said to me ā€œkeep an eye on your enemies, but donā€™t turn your back on your friendsā€

Makes sense somewhat.

Well anyways, just figured I would get some sort of witty comment in there.

We arenā€™t enemies Dan. After all, you did teach me quite a bit in Flash :slight_smile:

PS: Awesome new footer :slight_smile:

Oh course we are not enemies, but now with your skill I have been passed among as the Flash Masta Jr, I need my old reputation back! Just playing with you, I have been on the billy bussey forums lately and have been racking up some posts there. I want to come back here and make a tutorial, it seems pom stopped being a tutorial post-o-matic, it must be his new popularity as a script god!

You are still Flash Mastaā€¦ I am not in anyway a Flash Mastaā€¦ I am just a Flash Leech =)

Yes, I have actually seen you on the billy bussey forum, I read there a lot, but I am not a member.

Well Kirupa is putting up a Photoshop tutorials section. Eilsoe and I are working on tutorials to throw in there. If you are willing, you can whip up some too, since you are the Photoshop God along with Edwin.

Ilyas is definitely a script god!!!

hey, dan lookin good you sexy beast. you look a lot thinner from your last picā€¦

Thinner, since when was I fat? I have slimmed up and built up a little more though, I started a training for a local weight competition for my age division about 3 months ago! I went from 18% body fat to 10% body fat. Of course twinlab made some pills to help that out but cardio, basketball, and weight lifting really did most of the work! I am trying to get a side job at my local gym, so that I have an excuse to be there 24-7. I donā€™t think I will win the competition, but my body is going through some nice changes that I donā€™t mindā€¦and no its not puberty! Well its nice to see you around thoriphes!

Ok Dan, I realized that your footer is incredibly awesome, but after messing with it for a couple of minutes I also realized that it feels like I am checking you outā€¦ in the perverted wayā€¦ so I am going to stop messing with it.

:o

Sorry if I donā€™t know what to say about that! :stuck_out_tongue:

lost, is there a way i might be able to possibly in some way write a photoshop tute? i learned some neat stuff.

e-mail me or something.
[email protected]

:cyclops: mike

oh yeah what is the url to billy busseyā€™s site, i was there one time b4 but forgot it.:q: