Change the image according to monitor resolution

[FONT=Verdana]Hi All[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I am trying to create a photographer site using flash 8, that client was very specific that his image should not get pixelated and also it should not scroll in any direction, when viewing in 1024x768 and 800x600.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I am developing a flash file of 1002X610 dimensions, which holds all the content (image + text) of the site. This file is published using “swfObject.js” where the height and width are 100%. I have included “fscommand(“allowscale”, true);” this command in the first frame (while the monitor resolution is reduced to 800x600 the swf will also reduce and show all the content without scrolling)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]While I doing the above, all the vector images are remains the same, but the photographs are getting pixelated. By deducting the monitor resolution I am trying to change the picture with different size (one for 1024x768 and another image for 800x600) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]But still it is pixilated, can any one help me out.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]The files are attached for your reference, Images are cluttered (just sample).[/FONT]

Thanks in advance