Hi, I’m new here and I’ve done a search to see if this issue has been covered before, but I didn’t find anything.
I’m working with “V3_thmbs_scrll_btn.fla”, one of Scotty’s image gallery files, and I’m wanting to change the thumb size from 40px to 60px. I’ve editied the thumb and thumbs_nav MCs to be 62x62px (with some padding for the new thumbs, since they were 44px before) and the thumbnails are messed up. They are stacked partway on top of each other, and changing the size of the textScroller and theMask MC to 200px (so three thumbs can be in a row) doesn’t seem to help things much.
I did notice that the AS uses some code like this:
thb._x = i%3*50; thb._y = Math.floor(i/3)*50;
I’ve played around with deleting and changing things and realize that that snippet of code modifies things as well, but I don’t know enough yet to figure out what thb._x and thb._y does, except that they are related to the thumbnail buttons.
In summary, I’m changing the size of my thumbnails to 60px vs. 40px, and I’d can’t figure out how to get them to line up nicely like they did when using the 40px thumbs. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m seeing to help out.
Thanks for your time.