Check out the new kirupa.com logo! :P

Ta-da:

It kind of combines the best of the old logo (the orange) with something more modern and less pixelish! This is designed to look good on high-DPI screens and everything in-between as well. I’ll be phasing out the old logo on the site in a short bit.

What do you all think? Since having one logo is soooo 2014, don’t be surprised if you see many logos randomly rotating through over the next few weeks as I come up with more ideas.

:smile:

1 Like

I like it!

Could be an orange, could be a tennis ball, could be a head wearing a green bandana-type thing. Could be a round coffee cup with an orange drink with mint leaves as a garnish. Could be the new kirupa.com logo!

I was definitely seeing a Wimbledon logo at first glance. Just a little odd to have the flames from the blazing tennis ball be green :wink:

It could also be one of the pea shooters from Plants vs. Zombies. It’s like the logo that encompasses all other logos :stuck_out_tongue:

Why does the sun have a green solar flare and a halo on top? LOL looks good I likey

Just noticed that the favicon looks great on high density displays. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

The best part of Flash’s export PNG functionality is that you can specify a high enough DPI to future-proof the image for at least a few years into the future :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like