Churchill Space Invaders

I am happy. :slight_smile: The Space Invaders game I’ve written for Churchill’s ‘Dog In Space’ campaign is going to be turned into a viral marketing promotion. :beam:

So people up and down the country will be playing my game. :slight_smile:

Did you make a special home version where the invaders are your bosses heads? lol

congrats Kit…

That is way cool…

or Hella cool as my 13 yr old friend says…

Rev

I wanted to shoot down Direct Line phones, but they wouldn’t let me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll see if I can post the game up at some point, that is if you don’t get it in your mailbox. :beam:

churchill is the thing with the dog in the advert rite, unless u work at another one, hehe that dog is cool u met him yet? :slight_smile:

It’s a very short bloke dressed in a dog suit. :slight_smile:

Yeah, this is teh right Churchill - there can be only one. :stuck_out_tongue: Nodding Dogs are everywhere round here, it’s frightening. :slight_smile:

pity u can’t shoot them down as the invaders then lol you get get the dog to do its creepy laugh from the advert when u die :slight_smile:

Oooohhhh yes. :slight_smile:

Post it Kit!! :stuck_out_tongue: It didn’t work form my email :frowning:

• Soul :s:

Didn’t it? Wonder why? :-\ OK, well I’ll attach the .swf to this post…

Nope, that didn’t work, the file’s too big, even zipped…

me wanna play it to :frowning:

Upload it somewhere?

I don’t have my own webspace yet, so I’ll put it on deviantART and post a link. Give me a few minutes. :slight_smile:

taps foot impatiently :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry that took so long… Here’s the link: http://www.deviantart.com/view/1809910 Only problem is it’s coming up really small… I’ll try and fix that.

very nice :D, abit easy though :stuck_out_tongue: dunno if it has sound cause i ain’t got no sound at work lol :(, very nice design though