Clubbing Holiday

This is mainly for UK members as they’re more likely to know what I’m jabbering on about…

Load of us wanna go on holiday clubbing somewhere in the Med. Ibiza is simply far to expensive being £40 in every club, and I’ve heard not very good things about Tenneriffe. Anyone got any ideas where I can go? Just looking for a good night life with a good beach. Thats all I want!

Thanks

Ads.

This is mainly for UK members as they’re more likely to know what I’m jabbering on about…

Im do know what your talking about Clark. hehehe. Ibizia is a good clubbing destination mainly because of the beaches are scenic views but it of course hosts Global Gathering, Cream Ibiiza as well as MoS events. Im not really sure about clubbing with beaches but certainly club heaven is a good spot :wink: (I wnna seriously go the global gathering!!!) :frowning: :slight_smile: But I do reckon its worth going to ibizia if you like to catch tiesto, pvd, anne savage.

tiesto :smiley:

Lineup: Sratford Upon Avon: paul van dyk, armin, ferry, judge jules, mauro picotto, taul paul, john 00 fleming, special guest: Tiesto |

Ibizia: Beach arena (oakenfold, tim deleuxe),

Rome: lisa lashes, anne savage, tidy boys, bk, rob tiessra.

I wouldnt miss Rome or Sratford for anything.

**** thats going to be one hell of a party! Nice. I think I might be reconsidering Ibiza, I’ll just have to save more money!! We’re not all rich designers, I guess I’ll have to get outta this sweat shop of a place and work for real money instead of the 3 shilling and six pence they pay in rochdale!!

Like I say, I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me.

magaluff supposed ta b good.

Already been to Magaluf AKA Shag-a-muff last year, but an excellent suggestion as it is a great place to go!