Color my drawing! And look at me!

I have no god. I am athiest. So, it should be called the Atheist roll

But I thought you said the roll was god. So you have a god, if you have a roll. :h:

Whatever. LOl

same here, why would we still believe in something that is so outdated with new science and technology… religion is silly :to:, but I don’t mean to start a debate, so I’ll shut up now

True, True. I’m shutting up too. I sware

Muhahaaa!
But I won’t!!!

<God told me to say that>

well… let’s just see what would happen if I have weapons on my side and you have god on yours, I’ll beat you in a battle anyday

that’s what we should do! let all the religious leader’s battle it out, and aethiests’ get weapons 'cause they don’t have god on their side

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, excellent plan bobming. If somewhat genocidal.

What about religious leaders opposed to violence? Do they just sit this one out?

I didn’t think of that, perhaps they can only use god to defend them, yet not attack?

They wouldn’t attack anyway. Hinduism is the major nonviolent religion, aside from Buddhism in which they don’t say anything about God because God is irrevelent, and in Hinduism, God is everyone and everything and thus violence only hurts yourself. So a true Hindu would try to stop the war by convincing everyone of why they are all right in their own ways and they need not fight about it. But that’s enough religion for this thread. Add my name to list of people who have shut up. :stuck_out_tongue:

and sushisource’s and mine twice

new avatar guys

great… but now I can’t seem to remember what it was before :stuck_out_tongue:

well, I’ve seen it before and I’ll see it forever more (hey, a rhyme!)

LOL. It was the -IT- logo. I do that all the time. The second i change my desktop i always forget what is was before.

completely blank on the it logo… oh well, I hope you like it :slight_smile:

I like it, so is your avatar a self-portrait or what?

hm… I’m just too lazy to make an avater, perhpaps I should make one that goes with my footer :smiley:

Looks phallic with teeth!

I LIKE IT!