Couple of questions

hi, i’m kinda new here and i was just wondering about a few things:

1: hi, i noticed that ther’s loads of browse styles (using mario at the momment)
i was wondering how all these people made them. did they download a template or something? could i make one? is it just the art or do you need to know about html etc.

2: i love the footer competition. some great ones. will there be another soon?

3: anyone know of a free/cheap host that can host swf files?
i use hostrocket, but i need that for my website and images. and my limit is up this month.
and i use photobucket for my sketches and non-important stuff, but i doesnt except swf, html or .fla.
i need something else now! :smiley: but i dont have much money.

thanks. looking forward to using this forum.

1. They made them with flash, yes you could probably make one if you wanted to. Search the forum for a template for it.

2. I don’t have the answer to that question.

3. A couple people here would be willing to give you a subdomain on their site myself included. You would have ample bandwidth and space. You can reach me through the contact information in my profile.

there’s a t-shirt design comp. going on right now, i think.

hi, thanks.

i found the template. and i’ve joined the t-shirt competition!

digigamer, thanks for the offer. i’ll contact you tommorrow sometime. i’m visiting my grandparents today, so i wont have time.

thanks again

Hey cartoonfox,
The next contest will probably be something ActionScript based for all the scripters who have yet to revolt from all the artistic contests :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Kirupa :stuck_out_tongue:

yyyeaaahhh