Creating File to Send to a Learning Management System

Hi everyone,
I use flash to perform very complex scenarios for the company that I work for. The employees must use several applications at the same time and have to complete as many as 10 fields per screen with text and numbers. I’ve been able to create in flash a scoring system that monitors them throughout the process and gives the user their score at the end, along pieces that they missed. However, I am not using the Flash quiz objects or questions that I know can be programmed to send the information to an LMS. I’m primarily using input text boxes. Does anyone know how I can send the information from the text fields to a manifest file that can be sent to an LMS to ensure that the user gets credit for their score? Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Forgot to say that it was developed in AS3.

Honestly it depends on the API of the specific LMS that you’re using. It’s like trying to figure out how to order a burrito at a burrito chain without knowing which burrito chain you’re ordering from. You’re bound to make mistakes unless you know which chain it is.

Thank you for responding. Which type of questions should I be asking my LMS administrator?