CSS and <BR> (carriage return) on text problem

Hello, I have a small problem with text…
When i enlarge the text size in my browser (ctrl scroll mouse wheel) the space between lines gets bigger and smaller. How can I avoid this?
Here’s what i’m talking about (check the links at the bottom of the page as you ctrl scroll the mouse wheel (to enlarge/shrink text)
http://www.illusioncm.com/agentindex/
I’m sure it’s very simple, but I’m stumped!
Thanks

ps, let me know what you think of the site design :wink:

When setting your font sizes use px instead of pt. For accessibility a pt (point) font will increase when you set the font size where a px (pixel) font will not. The relation in size between a px and a pt are about 2 pixels. So if you are say using 12pt Tahoma it will be a 14px Tahoma.

Thanks, but actually I’m talking about the spaces between to lines. I got the font size thing down but how can I make the space between 2 lines static?
Example:
Line 1
Line 2

INSTEAD OF

Line 1

Line 2

Do you get what I mean? I want the space between line 1 and line 2 to be the same.
Thanks

voila!

Just adjust the number.

<SPAN style="line-height:4px;">Hello<BR>My name is mud</SPAN>

<SPAN style=“line-height:4px;”>Hello<BR>My name is mud</SPAN>

That’s almost working…I think it may have to do with the fact that it’s inside a table and it’s wanting to stretch the table. I don’t want the table to stretch! Grrr, this is annoying. Anyways, thanks for the help :slight_smile: