Developer / Designer

ABOUT: My name is Beau Gould and I’m a recruiter who specializes in open source staffing (PHP, Python, PostgreSQL, Rails, etc). Other specialties include, but are not limited to: Flash/Flex/AIR, UI/UX, ColdFusion, .NET, iPad/iPhone/Android, Front-End and Back-End. If you need a Master Jedi LAMP Developer, you talk to me. If you need a hardcore JavaScript Ninja or a Rock Star Flash/Flex Developer, you talk to me and so on.

RATES: I provide full time and contract/hourly placements. For full time, I offer 3 options: the recruiting agency standard of 20% (of the hired candidate’s annual salary) with a 90-day guarantee, a 15%/30-day option and a 10%/0-day option. For consultants, I charge $10/hour for every hour a consultant works. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

TEST: If you’d like to put my killer talent-sourcing skills to the test, shoot me your job description + the hourly and/or salary range offered and I’ll get to work. I can usually find a couple of hard core, rock star, black-belt ninjas in a few hours.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing
http://opensourcestaffing.wordpress.com
opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Twitter: ossjobs

Related: PHP, PHP4, PHP 4, PHP5, PHP 5, MySQL, MySQL5, MySQL 5, SQL, PostgreSQL, JavaScript, AJAX, ExtJS, Dojo, YUI, Prototype, script.aculo.us, Scriptaculous, JQuery, MooTools, Flash, Flash lite, Flashlite, ActionScript, ActionScripting, Action Script, AS1, AS2, AS3, Flex, Flex3, Flex 3, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, SilverStripe, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Smarty, Zend, Perl, Python, Django, Plone, MVC, LAMP, WAMP, Ruby, Rails, ColdFusion, Cold Fusion, UI, JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, RSS, Linux