Do you need assistance filling your job?

My name is Beau Gould and I’m a recruiter who specializes in open source staffing (PHP, Python, PostgreSQL, Rails, etc). Other specialties include, but are not limited to: Flash/Flex/AIR, UI/UX, ColdFusion, Mobile/iPhone, Front-End and Back-End. If you need a hardcore JavaScript Ninja, you talk to me. If you need a Rock Star Flex Developer, you talk to me and so on.

If you’d like to put my killer talent-sourcing skills to the test, shoot me your job description + the hourly and/or salary range offered and I’ll get to work. I can usually find a couple of hard core, mega insane-o, rock star, black-belt ninjas in a few hours. It doesn’t cost anything to look. What do you have to lose?

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

[FONT=Calibri]Thank you,[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Beau J. Gould[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Open Source Staffing[/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Calibri]http://opensourcestaffing.wordpress.com[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
Related: PHP, PHP4, PHP 4, PHP5, PHP 5, MySQL, MySQL5, MySQL 5, SQL, PostgreSQL, JavaScript, AJAX, ExtJS, Dojo, YUI, Prototype, script.aculo.us, Scriptaculous, JQuery, MooTools, Flash, Flash lite, Flashlite, ActionScript, ActionScripting, Action Script, AS1, AS2, AS3, Flex, Flex3, Flex 3, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, SilverStripe, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Smarty, Zend, Perl, Python, Django, Plone, MVC, LAMP, WAMP, Ruby, Rails, ColdFusion, Cold Fusion, UI, JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, RSS, Linux, Resume