Display Properties

I am currently learning flash so if this sounds too easy please recall when you started experiementing with flash!
Well, everytime I run my flash movie, the screen size changes displacing my crisp image to larger size and in order to correct that I have to change the view to 100 percent. My question is that can display properties in flash mx be set constant so that the movie view be constant in different browsers.

Thanks,

Are you running it using the swf player on your comp? If so that means you’ll prob have to play with it whenever you view it. The good news is that when you export it and use it in an HTML page you can control everything. You can sent the HEIGHT="" WIDTH="" atributes in your <OBJECT> & <EMBED> tags. Also whether it will show the movie at 100% or adjust it to fit in the window you want (showall). You could look up all this at macromedia.com. I hope this helped a bit.
Peace

whops I used tags in my answer sorry about that… heres the rest: … in your OBJECT and EMBED tags. Also whether it will show the movie at 100% or adjust it to fit in the window you want (showall). You could look up all this at macromedia.com. I hope this helped a bit.
Peace