Dog clue?¡?

Um, I don’t know anything about that. I just heard that he left because he wanted to do other stuff.

Poofiness… ummm… airbrush tool :stuck_out_tongue:

eberth, did you do the bed?

nope, the client cancelled the job (why isnt there a angry face smilie???), www.eberthdesigns.com/~gfb/index1.html and www.eberthdesigns.com/~gfb/index2.htm , it was going to be my first real job, and i’m very mad because they never called me back, and when i try to contact them, they never and i mean NEVER are in their houses!!!

sorrry, i needed to get this out of me :o

That sucks eberth :frowning:

what sucks?
the page?? (i didnt even finished it :()
or what they did to me ( yeah, that sucks) :frowning:

and i was only going to recieve 200 dlls for that page, i know it WAS my first job , but i’ve learned the lesson and i’m going to ask the first half of the price at the begining and the other half at the end :evil:

the only thing makes me happy is that i almost make my 100th post :cowboy: :stuck_out_tongue:

I know how you feel…

I just had a $5k client “crawfish” on me…

It wasn’t totally his fault, he went out of business… :*(

I didn’t do a lot up front, just becuase I was concerned about getting paid… I still lost money… :*(

Oh well, back to the streets to drum up more clients…

::holds up a sign that says “will make web site for food” ::

Rev:elderly:

Oh, I meant your situation eberth.

Not your site. The site was good. I like the house and grass, it was cool :slight_smile:

Sorry, I should have specified in the first place.

hehe, ok lost!

yeah, and i have lots of trouble on getting new clients, because im a 16 years old high school student, and because of that, people think that is too much money for someone of my age, and others think that a person of my age cant do a professional job, that’s the main problem i have :frowning: and i dont know how to go and offer my services,i dont know even what to say ( maybe what reverendflash said with the sign hehe,:smirk: ) also if you could give me some advices, on how to offer webdesign, i’d be greatfull :wink:

Yeah, usually people look for credentials when finding a web designer.

You know what you could try to do?

Possibly create so mock sites to add to your portfolio to show people who are looking.

Like they don’t have to be for a real company, make something up, build a site and use that to show people.

i think that would help more than making a new version of my site every month :stuck_out_tongue: tnx

HAHA, yeah, because they don’t see your previous versions (unless you save your previous versions and keep them as examples)

OR do some pro-bono sites for people who will reach a lot of people (and help out some needful people at the same time)…

such as churchs, community groups, that kind of thing… then place a subtle ad on each of these sites, and then of course on your portfolio…

They never need know how old you are…

I certainly don’t tell them I’m 40… :stuck_out_tongue:

Rev:elderly: