Drupal and flash

Hi everybody,

I decided to start using Drupal as a CMS for my website.
As i am a flash developer i was wondering if Drupal has possibility of using flash elements and how far can i go in creating my own look and feel to the site.
Does anybody have some information for me ? or maybe somebody has some nice links that has been created in Drupal and has flash elements ?

Thanks in advance

Hi thanks for responding and yes thats a cool idea, i was already thinking of a solution like that. But thats something for later. What i was wondering now is, how free am i to customize the templates build in drupal to make the site uniq from the other drupal sites. And with flash a basically mean implenting some animations that doesn’t need to communicate with PHP or XML just pure picutre transitions to spice up the page.
SO thats why i was wondering what type of nice designs people have already created with drupal and the use of nice flash animations.

thanks for all your help. Today i bumped in to a guy at work who knows a lot about this stuff. So i already got some tips from him. Now i dont have to bother you anymore :shifty: