Duplicate mc

That is a very good reproduction of the effect flex, but it doesn’t “flow” to the current spot, it just jumps. Still good none-the-less:)

Yes - I know but I tried to put a disclaimer at the beginning quote: “Came up with this quickie - just refine it” - so I have no liabilities

I read the thread before but went to the link and didn’t know what he was talking about - and this time I found it and just whipped up the fla.

Just needs some refining and should do the trick.

Yeah I read that part:)

I added more to it, I added a part that defines which of the balls are disabled by turning them grey with alpha=30.

That’s a nice idea. I think Elisoe’s bit was good, your bit was good, so I think this thread should turn into “Let’s see how this evolves”.

oki… the 3rd one here from me doesn’t turn grey, it fades down to 20% alpha after clicking, and of course is disabled. Plus the random alpha generated is now between 50 and 100.

How can u make it fade to a grey tint?

I think it might be a depths problem - the disabled on is covering the enabled one so you can’t click the enabled - so it won’t turn grey.

whaa’?

Umm. yeah that happends too… but what im saying is that I redid it so it FADES down instead of just turning grey :stuck_out_tongue:

Like on that site… they fade down…

I made this little fla evolve some more… who’s next?

Well, they fade to a grey color on the site… but I have no idea how to do that…

U make the first one, then i make sure they are disabled, then lost makes them grey, now i make them fade down… all we need is for them to fade to grey instead of just fading down the alpha, and then making them move correctly, then we have made those flowers completely!

Try this one

oki… any theory on making them move?

I’ve tried, but i have no idea where in the code to put the easing…it just doesn’t move then…they’re all placed on top of eachother in the same coordinate…

I’m gonna disappear for half an hour and I’ll have a look when I get back. I’ll see if some thing’s developed.

yup… i’ll try some more…

Jared Tarbell did something similar on his site www.levitated.net if you want to check it out (kinda hard to find though…).

I found it, and it is defnitely more advanced than what we have…lol. I didn’t download the source or anything, but i saw that it had an auto delay before it launched more particles, then it launched them in much more random directions and connected them with lines.

Crazy Crazy stuff:)

well Lost, Then we can be proud of what WE have! It almost looks the same as those flowers… we’re close! :stuck_out_tongue:

btw do u have a link to what u found?

http://www.levitated.net/daily/levFungii.html

It is incredibly awesome.

It is but, I think if everyone racks their brains, it could be achieved.

oh yikes…

maybe i’ll be able to do this in a few months! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t even looked at the code yet… im afraid…

Be afraid…be very afraid.

I downloaded it just to check it out and now they are taking me to the looney bin. IT’S NUTS I TELL YA…NUTS!!! Well at least for me it is.

I looked at the code of course there’s tweens, and buttons.

Nice.