Duplicate mc

I’m gonna disappear for half an hour and I’ll have a look when I get back. I’ll see if some thing’s developed.

yup… i’ll try some more…

Jared Tarbell did something similar on his site www.levitated.net if you want to check it out (kinda hard to find though…).

I found it, and it is defnitely more advanced than what we have…lol. I didn’t download the source or anything, but i saw that it had an auto delay before it launched more particles, then it launched them in much more random directions and connected them with lines.

Crazy Crazy stuff:)

well Lost, Then we can be proud of what WE have! It almost looks the same as those flowers… we’re close! :stuck_out_tongue:

btw do u have a link to what u found?

http://www.levitated.net/daily/levFungii.html

It is incredibly awesome.

It is but, I think if everyone racks their brains, it could be achieved.

oh yikes…

maybe i’ll be able to do this in a few months! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t even looked at the code yet… im afraid…

Be afraid…be very afraid.

I downloaded it just to check it out and now they are taking me to the looney bin. IT’S NUTS I TELL YA…NUTS!!! Well at least for me it is.

I looked at the code of course there’s tweens, and buttons.

Nice.

Posted at the same time…lol:)

*Originally posted by eilsoe *
maybe i’ll be able to do this in a few months! :stuck_out_tongue:
Make it a few years, Eilsoe. And I’m glad that guy doesn’t participate in the contest… A grid.

pom :stuck_out_tongue:

oki ill take a quick peek at the code…

Yes. He’s good.

Lost:

- typical.

I am glad too. Here is another grid thing he did…

http://www.levitated.net/daily/levAmodaMosaic.html

If you wait until it is done it actually forms an image!

<B>EDIT:</B> We did it again Flex!

Lost:

Hey man this is dodgy…

I told you…I am really good at that, it’s a skill really:)

Went to the link

i was gone for the day and i miss out on everything. thanks a lot of helping out. i totally understand it now. not really a difficult concept at all really. once i get some time (like i’m thinking 4 or 5 more years experience, haha) maybe i’ll try and figure out how to make it “flow” to the random position.

.matt.