Dynamic loading of Flash SWF Path to ASPX page

Hi everyone,

I’m developing an application using C# .NET. I have a WebForm page called Flash.aspx. Part of the code in this WebForm is as follows

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=black]<[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]param[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]name[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“allowScriptAccess”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“sameDomain”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]/>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]<[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]param[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]name[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“movie”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][SIZE=2]="[COLOR=red]http://localhost:54473/backend/interface.swf[/COLOR]"[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]/>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]<[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]param[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]name[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“loop”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“false”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]/>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]<[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]param[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]name[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“menu”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“false”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]/>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]<[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]param[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]name[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“quality”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“high”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]/>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]<[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]param[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]name[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“bgcolor”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][SIZE=2]="#010715"[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]/>[/SIZE][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]<[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]embed[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]src[/SIZE][SIZE=2]="[COLOR=red]http://localhost:54473/backend/interface.swf[/COLOR]"[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]loop[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“false”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]menu[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“false”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]quality[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“high”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]bgcolor[/SIZE][SIZE=2]="#010715"[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]width[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“800”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]height[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“600”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]name[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“flash-animations”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]align[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“middle”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]allowScriptAccess[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“sameDomain”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]type[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“application/x-shockwave-flash”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]pluginspage[/SIZE][SIZE=2]=“https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer”[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]/>[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#000000]-----------------------------[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#000000]I have actually stored the various Flash SWF paths into a database. What I want to know is how to load the obtained path from database and add it into this Flash.aspx (Highlighted in red in code above). I wish to achieve a single ASPX page, which can dynamically load different SWF in, based on the path obtained from database.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#000000]Please help! Thank you very much.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]