Dynamic Text Effects

Does Nebdy know where i can find Dynamic Text Effect Tutorials. I’m trying to create a textbox that loads external text and, upon loading, displays the text like its being typed. In addition the new letters fade from white to a shade of blue, and lastly as the letters are being typed a sound clip is played per typed letter.

Nebody have ne advice or Ideas.

Pweese. :jail:

P.S. will not show correctly in swf or html format. so just press enter while in flash to view the example.

Oh and for the non short-hand savy:

Does anyone know where I can find Dynamic Text Effect Tutorials. I’m trying to create a textbox that loads external text and, upon loading, displays the text like its being typed. In addition, the new letters fade from white to a shade of blue. Lastly, as the letters are being typed a sound clip is played per typed letter.

Does anyone have any advice or ideas.

“BTW (By the way)…Procuring copious amounts of flash knowledge, within my vast cognitive bio-cavity located in my cranium, of a multitude of different flash catagories and techniques, is the primary directive through which I am trying to accomplish.”

Would you rather me speak like that, because I am a pre-med student. lol :geek: