Edit photo

hi, do you all know after i edit photo that i import from digital camera using image editing application such as photoshop, print shop pro, fotofinish…is it i can take the after edited photo to be process at photo shop? do they have any risk?? my editing may include control brightness and darkness, clone, add text… :puzzle:

TQ.

It won’t make any difference to the photo shop as long as you provide it to them in a format they can print.

If you give them a .bmp .jpg etc;
They have no way of knowing that it has been edited.

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]EDIT:[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]Obviously if you add text, drastically change the color, or use effects. Then they will know that you have edited it before you brought it to them. But it still wont make a difference to them. [/font][/size]

The risk you have is that your monitor may not be calibrated correctly, what can result in an unexpected outcome. You can still take it to a photo shop to be processed, but there is no guarantee that it will be what you want it to be. Another option is to convert the edited photo to a jpg again and upload it to your camera again. That way you can compare the original and the edited version to each other before you take it to the photo shop.

ok thanks a lot…

That way you can compare the original and the edited version to each other before you take it to the photo shop.

I don’t know about loading it back into the camera, that implies the camera will show it exactly as it will be printed.

But he is right about the monitor…. There are always color differences between different monitors and printing, and one must keep that in mind.