Fallout 4 is almost upon us!

The rumor is that, in December, news about one of the most awesome RPG sequels will be released :mountie:

Boston it is.

1 Like

I can’t wait! I just need more time to finish some of the latest crop of awesome RPGs first. I’m still working my way through Dragon Age: Inquisition, and I haven’t even looked at Witcher 3…beyond it’s near unanimous praise of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

I just hope I can get away from Destiny for a bit so I can play Fallout 4 when it comes out, I have a severe addiction to Destiny it’s terrible FML.

More importantly, what happened to the mountie smile?!

I’ll look into it. My favorite :sure: didn’t import correctly either. :sigh:

That’s my favourite too! And :look:

Sorry for hijacking the thread… :run_in_fear:

Fallout 4 will be out in less than a week! Anybody here planning on playing it? :smile:

So how is it?

The game so far is really nice. I haven’t had much time to play at all, so I’ve just been building up my settlements and exploring just so I can get more stuff to enhance my settlements. One day in the near future, I hope to get some time to play through the main quest and get a better feel for the game :smiley:

I don’t know if I believe you :shifty:
:wink:

I do keep Fallout running in the background (for the soundtrack) while working, and I have played a lot of the easy auto-generated (aka Radiant) missions for the minutemen and the Brotherhood of Steel :slightly_smiling:

Ah, of course! Yes, I’ll have to use that excuse myself; its a good one :smiley:

:slight_smile:

It is a good one right? RIGHT? :video_game:

I love their sequels, they are really cool…

Have you finished the game?