Finally! The powers back!

Because we are all on the same power grid, the Niagra Mohawk one.

The entire East Coast was pretty much knocked out. I’m telling you - it was the Yankess trying to pull a fast one us - but Our Mounties stoped you at the border :slight_smile:

power grids are connected to all over the country, and they don’t think it started in New York they think it started in niagra falls, however I live on a military base so I had power way before anyone else in my area, it’s great. And we had a double day practice the next day so a lot of people couldn’t bring water or a lunch for that matter. It sucked. Michigan was knocked out too sureshot.

Yeah, but thats the american news you are listening to. Mel lasman (spelling?) even said so, the americans never take the blame. Its all over the canadian news, and was once on CNN (but now they don’t say it, now they have No idea) that there was a fire in one of the powerstations in… you know what, let me go check.

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2003/08/16/outage_ohio030816

no, on the other hand, it looks like the US is taking the blame (finally)

yeah I’m sure it was just an overload in a bunch of the stations, who know, who cares, powers back. And don’t pull that US never takes blame sh*t. We take it when we know it’s our fault, however since the niagra one was probably the largest one connected to all the power grids spreading across where the outage happened we assumed it was that one.

I live up high in North Jersey with a different Power and Electric company. Lucky us I didn’t get any power outage

lucky bastard…

yeah no kidding

thast weird. soConn lost power and NY lost power, and soNJ lost power but not norNJ. i live in norConn and i didnt loose power, and i am on the same grid as the rest of conn…weird…

yeah conn!!!(thats where I was born)

WEll i will never have that problem. I have added a very power full generator to my PC. It will give me enough power to keep my pc running :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats the first thing I thought when I realised the power was out and I didn’t just overheat my computer.

I was on my computer when the power went out, but luckily we have a backup battery that will let you save all information before it acutually shuts down