Rev

what is a fingerboard???
googling…
wow, I’m disappointed. sounded like something new and cool for my computer

*Originally posted by McGiver *
**what is a fingerboard???
googling…
wow, I’m disappointed. sounded like something new and cool for my computer **

that’s exactly why I went out and google’d it…

I am also disappointed… I’d rather have the micro rc motorcycle…

but that is me…

Rev

holy Sh-t put that away dude
Your going to waste your life. How about getting a real skateboard?

you shold try it :wink:

yes you sould. it’s awesome skateboarding. But now winterhere and all that snow. so now i take of the weels That The best. :slight_smile:

maybe in the future…
fingerboard as for now :smiley:

Theyre alright, somethin to do when the weather closes in and it is pouring down or freezin outside! :sigh:

And they are called “tech decks”
Tech deck site

You really should go out and skate for real though, sk8ing is one of the things i absolutely love! :slight_smile:

Sk8ing happy new year!!! :tb:

i’ve already visited techdeck.com :slight_smile:

and how did it feel? :stuck_out_tongue:

i hete those pros!
they’re better than me:P

:stuck_out_tongue: I never thought a 3-inch piece of wood on wheels might be appealing, but it seems that way. I might try it someday.

Omg…I stole one of those from my older brother like two-three years ago :stuck_out_tongue: And a year ago, there used to be this guy in my class who was all fascinated about it, he couldn’t stop playing with them… :sure:

Was really popular at my school about a year or two ago. I don’t think they’re fun… at all. :-\

I’m surprised those things are still around…they were pretty big at my school 6-7 years ago.

guys that look sweet, no fear of fallin down and breakin ur knees too :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, when you check www.techdeck.com and look at some of the movies where they instruct you on how to do ollies and kickflips and such, it seems pretty hard to do it…so they do get a lil’ bit respect from me :wink:

it is hard, believe me