Flash and HTML

It’s my first day today of trying Flash… and so far I love it…

I have a question… I want to have a flash “welcome page” and then the users can press enter somewhere… and the rest of the web site I want to do in HTML… How do I do that?

And when I want to put a “flash item” inside HTML code, how do I do that??

Anyone??:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Create your flash file and go to File/Publish Settings and mess with those. Make sure you have the .html checkbox checked so it will export that.

Now after you have all the settings in all the tabs that you want you can hit the Publish buttons.

This will produce the .swf and .html files you need.

You can open the .html file and edit as needed, or copy and paste the code into a .html file you already made.

Use that .html file as your index.html file and have the button inside lead to the .html file that is actually your site.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have another question, I’ve made an intro page with fading text. I want that the users can click on the fading text so that it can lead them to my page… How do I do that? I know it has something to do with the action thingy… but how do I do it?:smirk:

:):):slight_smile:

Make sure your text is either a movie or button and right click on it and go to actions and put in this code.

on (release){
	getURL("http://www.mysite.com");
}

and put the address of the page you want to jump to in there.