Flash MX and XML

Long time troiler 1st time poster,

1st i should say i’ve been “Playing” with Flash since early on but never got into depth with it as i’m not a graphical person, my expertise lies more into PHP and Mysql…ASP and access type things…

But to expand my options, and well because if i don’t keep learning new things i get bored fast i’ve decided to begin digging into Flash more…

1 of the 1st things i’ve decided i’d like to learn is parsing information from XML into flash, I followed the XML parsing tutorial on this site…

this one–> http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/xmldataflash.htm
and got it working fine, but of course it dosn’t loop through the data…being a complete idiot in flash i can tend to follow a tutorial to the T and still not get it working…but this tutorial i succeded on without using the provided fla…

ok…back on target…basicly using the XML document structure of thats used in the tutorial…same basic display method…what would be the best and easiest way for it to how “all” of the inventors (or info) in the XML document…
if ya could give me a hand i’ll owe ya big time…just please remember i’m a complete newb…or if you know a good tutorial on this i’d apprciate it…