[flash8] movieClip and microcontroller coordination (and some xtra stuff)

Hi everyone!

I’m working on a project that involves working with flash animations and microcontrollers, in my case BasicStamp.
My project consists in making musical notes appear on a projector after someone moves an external sensor in my BasicStamp. I know data transfer from flash to PBasic or vice versa can be done with MIDI or TCP/IP protocol; what I don’t know is how to design a movieClip that varies depending on how much pressure the user gives to this sensor (the notes will go further away if the user presses the sensor harder).The second problem, and the most important for me is that I need to know how to make my musical notes appear (as if someone is making bubbles with a straw or something like that) then stay floating randomly into space and after a few seconds dissappear.
Thank you sooo much for your help!!
:party:
Gabstar

P.S. If my explaination wasn’t all that great is because English isn’t my first language and I haven’t been practicing for a while :slight_smile: