FlashMX2004 form/button questions

Hi,
[font=Trebuchet MS][color=#808080]I am creating a flash piece where the user can choose the colors of each part of their shoe design and order what they pick. So first I set up the shoe as separate buttons 1-6 so that the user must first select the section to show the corresponding movie clip of colors for that specific section (which consists of buttons). [/color][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][color=#808080]The user scrolls over a the color to colorize that section. How would I code so that upon clicking on the color it will stay in that area? [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][color=#808080]Is there a way to code so that the user can press a button at the end which would be a kind of order form using the colors they picked for their shoe. Is there any type of coding that I can assign each button so that when the customer has built their shoe, they can hit a button which interprets their custom shoe and places their results via email or onto a server? For example, [font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]a number which would consist of always 111xyyyyyyyyyyzz. y numbers are the color numbers (each color will have a number) for each part of the shoe in order[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][color=#808080][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Also, wanted to see if I was creating this the easiest way possible. - I was trying to create instances of the line of colors (which is a movie clip consisting of many buttons), so that I could easily colorize each section.[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][color=#808080][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Is this possible?[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Thanks in advance![/size][/font][font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][color=#808080]

[/color][/size][/font]