[FMX]Sum trouble with my site

Hey everyone, ive been watching kirupa forums for a while and finaly decided to join up, i hope to be here alot and help out as much as i can.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=2]As for my problem, I just finished revamping my site and there is a number of problems i could use sum help with.

My site is at [color=#800080]www.undeadninja.com/index2.html[/color]

1. The most obvious problem is that it lags a CRAP load. especialy when u scroll.

2. The second most obvious problem is that in the flash and art section u can click the buttons that are outside of the scroll pane at the bottom and top.

3. Sometimes when u click into a section the swfs load outside of the scroll pane and go off the screen and have no scrollbar. but if u go into another section and go back into the previous section then it will be in a scroll pane.

4. In the scraps section the words are supposed to bounce around the screen slowly and u when u put ur mouse over them, they stop and when click, the image comes up. but it goes like lightning quick. compared to wot its supposed to be like. [/size][/font]
    [font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=2]heres wot it is supposed to be like-“www.undeadninja.com/scraps.swf

5. sum of the buttons dont work, in flash, art and scraps, like when u click them nothing loads up when a popup is supposed to load.

thats it i think, if u find anything else wrong tell me.

please please PLEASE help coz im at the end of my rope with this.

thanx again[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=2]Skribble[/size][/font]

anyone? i realy need sum help guys. i have no idea how to fix these problems.